The 2016 NODA Annual Conference Program Committee is in the process of creating a video that will be used during the reveal of the Annual Conference and possibly during the annual conference in Indianapolis next fall.
They would like NODA leaders to answer any one of the following questions (or more if you are willing).
Videos should be taken as a “selfie video” with a neat (non-messy) background and shot horizontally in a low-noise environment. You may submit multiple videos.
Please answer one of the following questions in your video:
1. What does "crossroads" mean to you?
2. What is one important decision that you have made in your career?
3. What crossroads lie ahead of you this year?
4. What do you think are some common crossroads that professionals encounter in their career?
5. What advice do you have for those that are coming to a crossroads?
6. Why do you attend the NODA Annual conference?
Deadline to submit videos: September 23rd by 4:00 pm CST