NODA Region VII is seeking applicants for the following positions:
With the guidance of the Regional Coordinator, the Undergraduate representative will provide leadership to the regions undergraduate members and advocate for these members. This representative will provide insight to the leadership team regarding the undergraduate experience and current trends. Qualified candidates would be those who are rising into their junior or senior year.
- Assess general undergraduate membership needs.
- Support the Region’s need in areas of social media and other upcoming trends in communication in order to be reaching a broader audience.
- Assist the Regional Conference Hosts as an integral part of the conference planning team. Serving in roles to develop the community service project and large event planning. Priority consideration for this role will be given to students within the state in which the conference will be held.
- Provide updates to the Regional Coordinator as needed, including submitting reports on a regular basis.
- Provide transition materials and documents and be available for guidance and assistance as needed.
Applications are due online by April 29, 2016.