This award recognizes contributions and/or publications in the field of orientation, retention and transitions. It is based on the following:
- Significant research and/or publications in the field of orientation, transition and retention.
- Outstanding leadership in professional organizations and/or endeavors.
- Merited status among orientation, transition and retention professionals.
- Innovative and effective contributions fostering the advancement of the profession.
- Has made a significant impact on the orientation, transition and retention profession beyond his or her institution.
Complete the nomination form and submit a nomination statement (as a PDF document) detailing the nominee's qualifications.
- Please answer the following questions in your nomination statement. Your candidate will be considered for the award only if the above criteria are metand all questions are addressed thoroughly.
- Please describe how the nominee has significant research and/or publication experience in the field of orientation, transition, and retention.
- How has the candidate shown outstanding leadership in professional organizations and/or endeavors?
- Please describe how this individual has achieved merited stature among orientation, transition, and retention professionals.
- Describe the innovative and effective contributions that this nominee has made in fostering the advancement of the profession.
- Describe the impact this individual has had on the profession beyond his/her institution
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
September 15, 2014Questions
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Sedotti (Chair, Scholarship & Awards Committee) at email@example.com or 860-486-4866.NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership, NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender, religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation, disability or veteran status.