This award will recognize one intern who has demonstrated commitment to learning and professional development and service through the successful completion of a NODA internship experience.
- Must have served in an internship sanctioned by NODA within the 12 months prior to the conference in which the award is given, lasting a minimum of eight weeks.
- Must be nominated by the host and/or direct supervisor of the internship.
- Each nomination must be accompanied by two (2) letters of recommendation; one from the direct supervisor and the other from an additional internship campus representative.
- Recipients must be either:
- Enrolled in a graduate program or
- Have graduated from a graduate program no more than 12 months prior to the conference in which the award is given.
- Internship experience must be with a different institution and not the student's current institution.
- You can click here for a PDF of the questions asked in this online form.
Complete the nomination form here and submit two letters of
recommendation; one from the direct supervisor and the other from an
additional internship campus representative. Both recommendations must
be submitted electronically as PDF documents.
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
September 13, 2016
NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity
and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership
and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership,
NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices
to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender,
religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation,
disability or veteran status.
If you have any questions or would like to confirm your nomination submission, please feel free to contact Leiha Bakey at email@example.com or 612-301-6632.