This award recognizes a new orientation, retention and transition professional who has demonstrated service to the NODA, and/or to the orientation, retention and transition profession. Each Outstanding New Orientation, Transition, & Retention Professional award winner for all regional conferences in 2016 will be considered as a submission.
The award is based on the following:
- Current NODA membership for one full year.
- No more than four years of professional orientation, transition, and retention experience (graduate work not accepted).
- Demonstrated commitment to (and promise of becoming a leader in) the field of orientation, transition, and retention.
- Innovative contributions to the individual's institution.
- Active leadership participation at a regional and/or annual NODA conference. (Examples: Regional Conference Committee member, Annual Conference Program Committee member, Regional Coordinator, Association Committee Chair)
- You can click here for a PDF of the questions asked in this online form.
Complete the online nomination form and submit a nomination statement (as a PDF) detailing the nominee's qualifications.
Please answer the following questions in your nomination statement. Your candidate will be considered for the award only if the above criteria are met, and all questions are answered thoroughly.
- Please describe how the nominee has demonstrated commitment to the orientation, transition, and retention profession and demonstrates promise of becoming a leader in the field.
- How has the nominee shown innovative contribution to his or her institution?
- Please describe the nominee's active participation at a regional and/or annual NODA conference.
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
September 13, 2016
If you have any questions or would like to confirm your nomination submission, please feel free to contact Leiha Bakey at email@example.com
NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity
and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership
and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership,
NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices
to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender,
religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation,
disability or veteran status.