The Regional Outstanding Graduate Student Leadership Award is designed to give special recognition to graduate students for their contributions to their campus orientation program, staff success, creativity and outstanding abilities.
The student chosen will receive:
Nomination letters should address the following:
- A plaque presented at the 2016 Regional Conference
- Recognition at Annual Conference Awards Presentation
- $100 campus bookstore gift card
- Leadership skills of the nominee
- Complexity of the organization and the complexity of the tasks performed by the nominee
- Level of the impact the performance of this nominee has had on various
areas of the institution (office, students, department, orientation
program, university-wide, etc.)
- Amount of time the nominee has invested in orientation and the amount of time that was spontaneous or planned
- Effectiveness of the nominee in the field of orientation, transition, and retention services
Complete the online nomination form and submit a nomination statement (as a PDF) detailing the nominee's qualifications.
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
Applications are due by 11:59:59 PM CST on the following days (applications will be time stamped upon completion):
- Region I: January 20, 2017
- Region II: January 20, 2017
- Region III: March 3, 2017
- Region IV: January 27, 2017
- Region V: February 24, 2017
- Region VI: February 3, 2017
- Region VII: February 3, 2017
- Region VIII: February 10, 2017
- Region IX: January 20, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact the NODA Association Office at email@example.com or 1.866.521.NODA (6632).
NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity
and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership
and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership,
NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices
to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender,
religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation,
disability or veteran status.