This award recognizes a new orientation, retention and transition professional who has demonstrated service to the NODA, and/or to the orientation, retention and transition profession.
The award is based on the following:
- Current NODA membership for one full year.
- No more than 4 years of professional orientation, transition, and retention experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to (and promise of becoming a leader in) the field of orientation, transition, and retention.
- Innovative contributions to the individual's institution.
- Active participation at a regional and/or annual NODA conference.
Complete the online nomination form and submit a nomination statement (as a PDF) detailing the nominee's qualifications.
Please answer the following questions in your nomination statement. Your candidate will be considered for the award only if the above criteria are met, and all questions are answered thoroughly.
- Please describe how the nominee has demonstrated commitment to the orientation, transition, and retention profession and demonstrates promise of becoming a leader in the field.
- How has the nominee shown innovative contribution to his or her institution?
- Please describe the nominee's active participation at a regional and/or annual NODA conference.
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
Applications are due by 11:59:59 PM CST on the following days (applications will be time stamped upon completion):
- Region I: January 20, 2017
- Region II: January 20, 2017
- Region III: March 3, 2017
- Region IV: January 27, 2017
- Region V: February 24, 2017
- Region VI: February 3, 2017
- Region VII: February 3, 2017
- Region VIII: February 10, 2017
- Region IX: January 20, 2017
If you have any questions, please contact the NODA Association Office at email@example.com or 1.866.521.NODA (6632).
NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity
and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership
and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership,
NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices
to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender,
religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation,
disability or veteran status.