This award recognizes outstanding contributions of a NODA professional to the field of orientation, transition, and retention. The award is based on the following:
- Outstanding contributions to the orientation, transition, and retention profession (e.g. research, publications, presentations, etc.)
- Development or enhancement of a model orientation, transition, and retention program that meets the varied needs of students.
- Current NODA membership.
- Outstanding regional or association-wide leadership.
- Eight years or more experience in higher education.
Complete the nomination form and submit a nomination statement (as a PDF)detailing the nominee’s qualifications.
- Please answer the following questions in your nomination statement. Your candidate will be considered for the award only if the above criteria are met and all questions are answered thoroughly.
- Please describe how the nominee has demonstrated outstanding contributions to the orientation, transition, and retention profession (e.g. research, publications, presentations, etc.).
- How has the nominee shown development or enhancement of a model orientation, transition, and retention program that meets the varied needs of students?
- Please describe the nominee's outstanding leadership within the association.
- How has this individual shown commitment to the field of orientation, transition, and retention?
Failure to follow the guidelines to the application may lead to
the disqualification of your submission from the awards nomination.
Please review instructions carefully
Applications are due by 11:59:59 PM CST on the following days (applications will be time stamped upon completion):
- Region I: January 28, 2016
- Region II: January 21, 2016
- Region III: March 10, 2016
- Region IV: February 4, 2016
- Region V: March 10, 2016
- Region VI: February 11, 2016
- Region VII: February 4, 2016
- Region VIII: February 23, 2016
- Region IX: February 4, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact the NODA Association Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.866.521.NODA (6632).
NODA declares a policy of equal opportunity
and nondiscrimination in the provisions of services to the membership
and the public. In recognition of the responsibility to this membership,
NODA reaffirms its policy of fair and equal treatment in all practices
to all persons regardless of race, color, age, marital status, gender,
religion, natural origin, ancestry, sexual/affectional orientation,
disability or veteran status.