Call for Regional Conference Educational Sessions 2016
We invite you to submit a proposal for your 2016 NODA Regional Conference.
Regional Conference educational sessions should benefit the conference attendees by meeting one or more of these learning outcomes:
- Increase knowledge regarding trends and best practices related to the field of orientation, transition, and retention.
- Increase understanding of current research in the field of orientation, transition and retention.
- Benchmark programs/services with peer institutions in the region.
- Increase formal and informal network with peers engaged in the field of orientation, transition and retention.
- Enhance student leadership skills related to orientation, transition, and retention programs through participation in developmental learning experiences
Applications for Educational Sessions will be accepted through 11:59:59 CST on the following dates (applications will be time stamped upon completion):
- Region I: January 7, 2016
- Region II: January 11, 2016
- Region III: February 18, 2016
- Region IV: January 14, 2016
- Region V: February 18, 2016
- Region VI: January 28, 2016
- Region VII: January 14, 2016
- Region VIII: January 28, 2016
- Region IX: January 13, 2016
For questions related to your regional ed session proposal, please contact the person listed on your regional conference website. Please note, participants are expected to attend and/or present at the appropriate regional conference based on the location of their institution. If due to special circumstances you would like to attend or present in another region, please contact the conference co-hosts for approval before submitting a program proposal. If you are a vendor or Associate Member, please submit the regional Highlight Session Form
rather than the Education Session form.
To avoid formatting issues after submission, please do not copy and paste formatted content directly from Microsoft Word in to this form (e.g. bullets, numbering, bold/italicized type-face, etc). The readability of your submission may be affected if you choose to do this, which may influence the decision making process of the reviewers.
Click here to view a Word document of the questions in the proposal form.
Thank you, and good luck!