Call for Regional Conference Educational Sessions 2017
We invite you to submit a proposal for your 2017 NODA Regional Conference.
Regional Conference educational sessions should benefit the conference attendees by meeting one or more of these learning outcomes:
- Increase knowledge regarding trends and best practices related to the field of orientation, transition, and retention.
- Increase understanding of current research in the field of orientation, transition and retention.
- Benchmark programs/services with peer institutions in the region.
- Increase formal and informal network with peers engaged in the field of orientation, transition and retention.
- Enhance student leadership skills related to orientation, transition, and retention programs through participation in developmental learning experiences
Applications for Educational Sessions will be accepted through 11:59:59 CST on the following dates (applications will be time stamped upon completion):
- Region I: January 12, 2017 - CLOSED
- Region II: January 12, 2017 - CLOSED
- Region III: February 23, 2017 - CLOSED
- Region IV: January 19, 2017 - CLOSED
- Region V: February 16, 2017- CLOSED
- Region VI: January 26, 2017- CLOSED
- Region VII: January 26, 2017- CLOSED
- Region VIII: February 9, 2017- CLOSED
- Region IX: January 12, 2017 - CLOSED
For questions related to your regional ed session proposal, please contact the person listed on your regional conference website. Please note, participants are expected to attend and/or present at the appropriate regional conference based on the location of their institution. If due to special circumstances you would like to attend or present in another region, please contact the conference co-hosts for approval before submitting a program proposal. If you are a vendor or Associate Member, please select "highlight session" when submitting this form.
Need some help putting together your proposal? Read through the NODA Presenter Guide or watch this recorded webinar on how to submit a proposal.
To avoid formatting issues after submission, please do not copy and paste formatted content directly from Microsoft Word in to this form (e.g. bullets, numbering, bold/italicized type-face, etc). The readability of your submission may be affected if you choose to do this, which may influence the decision making process of the reviewers.
Thank you, and good luck!