The charge of the Annual Conference Advisory Committee is to support Association efforts in providing strategic oversight of the Annual Conference experience that guides the direction and content of future conferences.
To meet this charge, the Committee will:
- Consult with NODA Associate Executive Director and Annual Conference Program Chair as needed;
- Identify 1-2 members to participate in the selection of the conference program chair;
- Collaborate with other Association Committee Chairs as-needed.
- At least six general Association members with past conference leadership experience.
- One member of the Association Staff, the Assistant Director of Education and Annual Conference.
- Chairs of the current and future Annual Conference are ex-officio members of the committee.
Committee Member Term
- Committee members serve two-year terms.
- Committee members can serve up to two consecutive terms.
All NODA Committees