The Charge of the Educational Initiatives Committee is to ensure that the educational offerings (conferences, webinars, and institutes), of the Association align with the Association's strategic priorities.
To meet this charge, the committee will:
- Work with the Association staff to implement and oversee core competencies initiatives;
- Facilitate the review of institutes, symposia, and networks;
- Remain aware of current trends in higher education and make recommendations for new programs;
- Create and review educational programs offered by the association as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- At least six general Association members (including the chair)
- One general Board of Directors member (appointed by the Association President)
- One Association Staff member (ex-officio), the Associate Executive Director
Committee Member Term
- Committee members serve two-year terms.
- Committee members can serve up to two consecutive terms.
- Board of Directors member serves a one-year term, and may not serve consecutive terms.
- The committee chair is a general member of the Association.
- The committee chair should not serve simultaneously as chair and program coordinator of any current educational initiative.
All NODA Committees