The charge of the Global Initiatives Committee is responsible for advising the NODA Board of Directors and Association staff in regard to representing the needs of global members of the Association and fostering the development of professional OTR practices that promote global perspectives.
To meet this charge, the committee will:
- Provide expertise and leadership to help strengthen professional education programs and capacity in global diversity through the creation, promotion, and/or dissemination of educational initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with the Diversity & Inclusion Committee to support the Association's global diversity initiatives.
- At least three general Association members (including the chair)
- Five general Association members representing global areas
- One Association staff member (ex-officio)
- Committee members will serve two-year terms and may serve up to two consecutive terms.
- The Committee Chair will be chaired by a General Association Member. The Committee Chair will serve a one-year term and may serve up to two consecutive terms upon approval of the President.
All NODA Committees