The charge of the Network Coordination Committee is to provide a forum for network chairs to explore content and direction for the networks.
To meet this charge, the committee will:
- Participate in the evaluation of networks on an annual basis in collaboration with Educational Initiatives;
- Propose new networks as needed;
- Coordinate the process for Network Chair selection and transition in partnership with Association staff;
- Communicate regularly to promote programming and collaboration amongst networks and within regions;
- Support Network Chairs with strategic planning based around NODA priorities.
- Reviews the budget proposed by the Association staff.
- One General Association Member (Chair)*
- All current co-chairs of NODA Networks
- One Associate staff member (ex-officio)
*It is preferable that the Chair be a past NODA Network co-chair. Network chairs will serve the length of their position terms.
All NODA Committees