The Charge of the Regional Coordination Committee is to provide a conduit of communication among Regional Coordinators and ensure the continued success of the regional culture of NODA.
To meet this charge, the committee will:
- Discuss issues of importance to the regions(s);
- Bring regional issues to the Board;
- Consult with the Board on issues that would affect regions.
- One General Association Member (Chair)*
- All current Regional Coordinators
- One Association staff member (ex-officio)
*It is preferable that the Chair be a past Regional Coordinator. Regional Coordinators will serve the length of their position term.
All NODA Committees