The mission of the International Student Network is to provide NODA members with educational sessions and opportunities to learn about and discuss research and best practices regarding international students and their unique transitional, integration,
and retention needs to our institutions.
Already a network member?
To access your regional or network groups, select the "Communities" menu on the NODA Connect homepage.
• Transitional and integration issues
• Online orientation
• Extended orientation
• Cultural engagement and adjustment
• Immigration issues and status
• Pre-arrival programs
• Social media engagement
• Pre and post
• International student services
• Academic advising
• Communication and social media
• First-year seminar/foundations courses
• Address the unique orientation, transition, and retention needs of international students
• Deliver information on current international student issues so members may gain knowledge on a wide variety of topics
• Foster growth through
establishing connections, collecting information, and having discussions on various international student orientation topics
• Encourage members to provide support and resources to fellow members regarding international students and
• Create opportunities for collaboration between colleagues at various institutions
• Identify a new trend within community scope and communicate to NODA members
Rutgers University-New Brunswick