The Small College Network (SCN) provides an inclusive platform for all who have a passion for orientation, transition, and retention at institutions with 5,000 students or less. SCN serves as a community for individuals to connect, disseminate information,
advance current research on the unique academic/social characteristics of small institutions, develop best practices, and provide professional growth and leadership opportunities.
Already a network member?
To access your regional or network groups, select the "Groups" menu on the NODA Connect homepage.
Join the Small College Network Leadership
Progress Coordinator –
The Progress Coordinator is an integral member of the NODA Small College Network (SCN) leadership team to be appointed annually at the NODA Annual Conference. Through partnership with the NODA Research Committee, the Progress Coordinator aims to bridge
the gap between practice and research by expanding the network’s knowledge of current and future trends as they relate to institutions with less than 5,000 students.
• Collaborate and act as a liaison with the Research Committee and Association
• Office to identify research pertaining to small colleges
• Aid Research Committee with various small projects
• Interact with Small College Network
membership to disseminate research topics
• Seek to increase research library through conversation with Small College Network membership
• Work with Small College Network co-chairs to present online educational sessions on trends and best
practices for small colleges
Outreach Coordinator for Institutions with more than 2,500 Students –
The Outreach Coordinator for institutions larger than 2,500 is an integral member of the NODA Small College Network (SCN) leadership team to be appointed annually at the NODA Annual Conference. This position supports the mission of the SCN by addressing
the unique needs of institutions between 2,500-5,000 undergraduate students through programs, communication, and resource sharing.
• Directly communicates with members at institutions of 2,500 - 5,000 students to encourage collaboration and dialogue
• Collect resources specific to institutions of 2,500 - 5,000 students
• Identify best practices specific
to institutions of 2,500 - 5,000 students
• Advocate for the needs of institutions of 2,500 - 5,000 students to the Small College Network co-chairs
Texas A&M University - Texarkana
University of South Florida
Sarasota - Manatee
for Institutions < 2,500 students
Sage College of Albany
for Institutions > 2,500 students