The charge of the Network Coordination Committee is to provide a forum for network chairs to explore content and direction for the networks.
To meet this charge, the Committee will:
- Participate in the evaluation of networks on an annual basis in collaboration with Educational Initiatives;
- Propose new networks as needed;
- Coordinate the process for Network Chair selection and transition in partnership with Association Office Staff;
- Communicate regularly to promote programming and collaboration amongst networks and within regions;
- Support Network Chairs with strategic planning based around NODA priorities.
University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Reviews the budget proposed by the Association Office Staff.
- One General Association Member (Chair)*
- All current co-chairs of NODA Networks
- One Association Office Staff member
*It is preferable that the Chair be a past NODA Network co-chair. Network chairs will serve the length of their position terms.
- Currently this committee meets the second Thursday of the month.
- Visit the Community Calendar for committee meeting dates.