The charge of the Finance Committee is to advise the Board of Directors in its oversight responsibilities relating to fiscal management.
To meet this charge, the Committee will:
- Review the budget proposed by the Association Office Staff;
- Review financial reports;
- Recommend fiscal policies as needed;
- Provide advice on the management of financial assets;
- Assist the Board of Directors in strategic thinking through financial questions and developing options;
- Review and evaluates internal controls and makes recommendations as needed.
Evan Razor, Treasurer
- Treasurer of the Association (Chair)
- Past-President of the Association
- Two General Board Members, appointed by the Executive Team
- At least two general members of the Association, preferably members with an element of financial expertise
- At least one Association staff member (ex-officio) – Executive Director or designee
Committee Member Term
- General Board Members serve two-year terms and may serve consecutive terms.
- Committee members serve two-year terms and may serve up to two consecutive terms.
- Currently this committee meets the second Thursday of the month.
- Visit the Community Calendar for Committee Meeting Dates.